Mediterranean Style Fish Hot pot
500g Fish Pie Mix 100g Onion 100g Leeks 100g Peas Tomato and lentil sauce
500g Sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
2tsp Sunflower oil 500g Spring greens or kale
Method (6 portions)
1. Pre-heat oven to 190oc/ Gas Mark 5
2. To make the sauce, follow recipe card for the tomato and lentil sauce
3. In a pan of boiling water, poach the fish for 2 minutes.
4. Drain and add to the sauce
5. In a separate pan, sweat off the onion and leek until soft then add to the sauce with the peas
6. Stir in the finely chopped basil and transfer to an ovenproof dish
7. Top with the sliced potato and lightly brush with oil
8. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until the potato is golden and cooked through
9. Serve with spring greens or kal.
Please note: No allergens are displayed on this recipe as allergens may vary - please check allergens carefully from any supplier produce is purchased from.